Family Law Parents Guide
Family Law is an upcoming Drama Series. Created by Susin Nielsen. Here in this article below, you will get to know the Family Law rating and learn more about the Family Law parents guide, release date, and cast.
Before letting your kids watch the film it is important for the parents to read about the Family Law age rating and Family Law Parents Guide to know more about the shown content in the film, keep reading the article.
Official Poster and Details
It is scheduled to be released on October 2, 2022.
|Series Name||Family Law|
|Genre||Comedy, Crime, Drama, Family|
|Production Company||Seven24 Films
Canada Media Fund (CMF)
Province of British Columbia Film Incentive BC
|Distributors||Entertainment One, Global|
|Release date||October 2, 2022|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Family Law Age Rating and Parents Guide
Family Law is rated TV-14.
Program-rated TV-14 means Parents need to be Strongly Cautioned because TV-14-rated programs may contain some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Family Law Parents Guide
- Program-rated TV-14 means Parents need to be Strongly Cautioned because TV-14-rated programs may contain some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Family Law?
- Jewel Staite as Abigail Bianchi…
- Zach Smadu as Daniel Svensson
- Genelle Williams as Lucy Svensson
- Victor Garber as Harry Svensson
- Bobbi Charlton as Jerri Rifkin
- Brett Kelly as Cecil Patterson
- Lauren Holly as Joanne Kowalski
- Luke Camilleri as Frank Bianchi
- Eden Summer Gilmore as Sofia Bianchi
- Brenden Sunderland as Nico Bianchi
- Ali Liebert as Maggie Roth
- Kelli Ogmundson as Nina Beasley
- Birkett Turton as Yannick Krol
- BJ Harrison as Cordelia
- Yvonne Chapman as Danielle Lim
- Miranda Edwards as Martina Hadish
- Ryan Lino as Winston Verdad
- Lynda Boyd as Crystal Steele
Family Law Official Trailer
Set in Vancouver, Canada, Family Law follows lawyer and recovering alcoholic Abigail ‘Abby’ Bianchi (Jewel Staite) struggling to put her career and family back together after hitting rock bottom.
As a condition of her probation, Abby is forced to work at her estranged father’s (Victor Garber) firm, Svensson and Associates, and practice family law for the first time while forging new relationships with the half-brother (Zach Smadu) and half-sister (Genelle Williams) whom she’s never met.
The result is a dysfunctional family law firm operating to help other families with their own dysfunctions.
Know about Family Law Parents Guide. Why does Family Law receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Family Law rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States)
Date Created: 2022-10-02 09:51