Billions Parents Guide
Billions is an American drama television series created by Brian Koppelman, David Levien, and Andrew Ross Sorkin. Production companies are Best Available!, TBTF Productions Inc. and is Distributed by Showtime Networks.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Billions” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Created by||Brian Koppelman
Andrew Ross Sorkin
|Season 6 premier||January 23, 2022|
|Official website||Showtime Networks|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
TV-Series Billions Age Rating
Billions rated TV-MA for sex and language.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
What “Billions TV- Series is about?
The series tells the story of hedge fund manager Bobby Axelrod (Damian Lewis), as he accumulates wealth and power in the world of high finance. Axelrod’s aggressive tactics to secure high returns frequently cross over into the illegal—acts that United States Attorney Chuck Rhoades (Paul Giamatti) attempts to prosecute. A large ensemble secondary cast supports the series’ story arcs.
Billions Parents Guide
- There is a scene in which a naked man is inside the pool swimming his penis is visible and 3 nude women appear in a pool.
- Male and female shown nude from behind.
- There’s a discussion about sex life.
- There is a sex scene female bare breasts can be seen, with moaning and sex talk.
- There is a dominatrix scene, a man is tied up and a woman is in lingerie
- Very rare scenes of violence.
- A lot of use of profanity throughout.
- Occasional use of alcohol. Most of the episodes have some social drinking – in bars/restaurants or at parties.
- There are a few scenes with drugs. In episode 2, for example, 2 women are shown doing cocaine. the drugs are then later shown again on a video recording.
Billions Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Billions?
- Paul Giamatti as Chuck Rhoades Damian Lewis
- Damian Lewis as Bobby Axelrod
- Maggie Siff as Wendy Rhoades
- David Costabile as Mike ‘Wags’ Wagner
- Condola Rashad as Kate Sacker
- Daniel K. Isaac as Ben Kim
- Dan Soder as Mafee
- Kelly AuCoin as ‘Dollar’ Bill Stearn
- Jeffrey DeMunn as Chuck Rhoades, Sr.…
- Asia Kate Dillon as Taylor Mason
- Toby Leonard Moore as Bryan Connerty
- Zina Wilde as Helena…
- Malin Akerman as Lara Axelrod
- Kira Visser as Donna
- Glenn Fleshler as Orrin Bach
- Stephen Kunken as Ari Spyros
- Terry Kinney as Hall
- Dhruv Maheshwari as Tuk Lal
Billions Official Trailer
Billions Age Rating and Billions Parents Guide
Know about Billions Parents Guide. Why do The Billions receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Billions ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.