Autumn Girl Parents guide And Age rating
Autumn Girl is a Musical Romance film directed by Katarzyna Klimkiewicz and Produced by RE Studio, Telewizja Polska, Next Film, and Distributed by Netflix.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Autumn Girl Official Synopsis
In 1960s Poland, performer Kalina Jędrusik is at the height of her popularity but along with that, she has to deal with the problems and trouble coming with threatening to ruin her career.
Autumn Girl Parents guide and Age Rating
Autumn Girl Age Rating
Autumn Girl is rated PG-13 rated for the content shown in the series.
PG-13 means Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This may include stronger language, extended violence or sexual situations, and drug use.
Why Autumn Girl is Rated PG-13?
- People are shown nude in the film and couples are also shown intimated in bed and nude.
- There is violence in the film to some extent but not much.
- There are some intense scenes also the film like the thread to live of people and killing attempts.
- The film doesn’t contain much alcohol and drugs.
Who is in the cast of Autumn Girl?
- Maria Debska as Kalina Jedrusik
- Leszek Lichota as Stanislaw Dygat
- Krzysztof Zalewski as Lucek
- Bartlomiej Kotschedoff as Ryszard Molski
- Katarzyna Obidzinska as Xymena
- Katia Paliwoda as Basia
- Rafal Rutkowski as Jeremi Przybora
- Dariusz Basinski as Jerzy Wasowski
- Pawel Tomaszewski as Tadeusz Konwicki
- Borys Szyc as Kazimierz Kutz
- Piotr Kazmierczak as Mikosz
- Iwo Rajski as Krzys
- Paulina Walendziak as Maja Bzowska
- Ksawery Szlenkier as Adam
Know about the trailer Autumn Girl Parents guide and Age Rating Why does Autumn Girl receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Burrow ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.