Alice in Wonderland Parents guide
Alice in Wonderland is a 2010 American dark fantasy film that is directed by Tim Burton and a screenplay written by Linda Woolverton. This film was a remake of the 1951 Disney film of the same name, Alice in Wonderland follows Alice Kingsleigh. The film premiered in London at the Odeon Leicester Square and was released in the United States through the Disney Digital 3D, RealD 3D, and IMAX 3D formats as well as in conventional theaters on March 5, 2010.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Alice in Wonderland Official Synopsis
Alice, an unpretentious and individual 19-year-old, is betrothed to a dunce of an English nobleman. At her engagement party, she escapes the crowd to consider whether to go through with the marriage and falls down a hole in the garden after spotting an unusual rabbit. Arriving in a strange and surreal place called “Underland,” she finds herself in a world that resembles the nightmares she had as a child, filled with talking animals, villainous queens and knights, and frumious bander snatches. Alice realizes that she is there for a reason–to conquer the horrific Jabberwocky and restore the rightful queen to her throne.
Alice in Wonderland Parents guide and Age Rating
Alice in Wonderland Age Rating
Alice in Wonderland has been rated PG for fantasy action/violence involving scary images and situations, and for a smoking caterpillar.
PG-rated means Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents. There may be some content such as language, violence, or brief nudity, but they aren’t so intense that more than guidance is suggested.
Why Alice in Wonderland are PG-Rated?
- There is no sexual content and nudity shown.
- Moderate violence is shown in the movie.
- In one of the scenes, a woman in the Red Queen’s court wears fake breasts.
- A leopard-like creature with pointed teeth and sharp claws chases a young woman through woods.
- A woman slaps a man hard in the face three times.
- Consumption of alcohol.
- This film is dark and rarely disturbing.
- The characters and moments may frighten some viewers.
Alice in Wonderland Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Alice in Wonderland?
- Mia Wasikowska as Alice Kingsleigh
- Johnny Depp as Mad Hatter
- Helena Bonham Carter as Red Queen
- Anne Hathaway as White Queen
- Crispin Glover as Stayne – Knave of Hearts
- Matt Lucas as Tweedledee…
- Michael Sheen as White Rabbit(voice)
- Stephen Fry as Cheshire Cat(voice)
- Alan Rickman as Blue Caterpillar(voice)
- Barbara Windsor as Dormouse(voice)
- Paul Whitehouse as March Hare(voice)
- Timothy Spall as Bayard(voice)
- Marton Csokas as Charles Kingsleigh
- Tim Pigott-Smith as Lord Ascot
- John Surman as Colleague #1
- Peter Mattinson as Colleague #2
- Lindsay Duncan as Helen Kingsleigh
- Geraldine James as Lady Ascot
Alice in Wonderland Official Trailer
Know about the Alice in Wonderland Parents guide. Why does Alice in Wonderland receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Alice in Wonderland ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.