A Plague Tale Requiem Parents Guide and Age Rating
A Plague Tale: Asobo Studio created the action-adventure survival horror stealth video game Requiem, which Focus Entertainment published. The sequel to A Plague Tale is here: Innocence (2019), the siblings Hugo and Amicia de Rune must find a cure for Hugo’s blood disease while fleeing Inquisition soldiers and hordes of rats that are spreading the black plague in Southern France.
This is an adventure game in which players travel to a remote island in 14th-century France as Amicia and Hugo, siblings.
|A Plague Tale Requiem
|October 18, 2022
|PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Series S
A Plague Tale Requiem Release Date
A Plague Tale: Requiem has have been released on October 18, 2022, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows.
A Plague Tale Requiem Age Rating
ESRB– A Plague Tale: Requiem age rating is M (MATURE) Rated by ESRB for Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Violence. ESRB M-Rated means that the content of the game is generally suitable for ages 17 and up.
A Plague Tale Requiem Parents Guide
- Players navigate dark environments from a third-person perspective, avoiding guards and soldiers, and using light sources to ward off swarms of rats.
- Players can be killed by soldiers with swords and axes or by lighting them on fire.
- Using a sling and a crossbow, players can fight back by attacking enemies from a distance
- With stealth attacks, players can suffocate opponents from behind.
- When characters are hit or hurt, they get blood-splatter effects, and corpses sometimes have their intestines and viscera exposed.
- Bound corpses can be seen hanging over or lying in pools of blood in a few environments.
- Off-screen, a woman slits the throat of a bound captive and a soldier strikes a villager with an axe as additional acts of violence.
- In the game, the word “f**k” appears.
A Plague Tale Requiem System Requirements
A Plague Tale Requiem Official Trailer
Official website: focus-entmt.com
Read about the A Plague Tale: Requiem parents guide and age rating. The game is rated M by ESRB.
The age rating is fixed by PEGI (Pan European Game Information) for UK citizens and ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board) for the US Continent.
Moreover, the PEGI rating is based on the physical content of the game and not on the players’ condition or their abuse usage online. Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all Netflix TV Series, TV shows, books, and games.
Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed. Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing the complete details on age rating for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.