Morbius Parents Guide and Morbius Age Rating
The Movie Morbius is an American superhero film created by Daniel Espinosa. Movie Morbius is an Action, Adventure, Drama genre Movie produced by Film4 Productions, Columbia Pictures, Marvel Entertainment Moreover, the TV Series is Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. Also Read: Morbius Post Credit Scene
Read more about Movies, Morbius age Rating, and parental guides for kids.
Morbius Release Date
Morbius is scheduled to be released in the United States on January 28, 2022.
Official Poster, and Details
[su_box title=”Morbius” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Drama|
|Release Date||January 28, 2022|
Biochemist Michael Morbius tries to dry and salt himself of an uncommon blood disease, but when his test goes wrong, he inadvertently gives diseased himself a form of vampirism in place. (Morbius Spoilers)
Morbius Age Rating
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence, some frightening images, and brief strong language.
PG-13 rated means parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13.
Morbius Parents Guide
- No sexual Content or Nudity.
- Massive violence throughout.
- Threatening and scary creatures.
- Blood content.
- Use of weapons.
- Gore and screaming.
- Scenes of strong horror and threat
- People with vampirism are seen with distorted faces, fangs, and claws
- Mild Profanity
- Occasional use of alcohol
Wallpapers and Images
Morbius Official Trailer
Summary Of Morbius Cast
- Michael Keaton
- Jared Leto as Dr. Michael Morbius
- Matt Smith as Loxias Crown
- Jared Harris
- Adria Arjona as Martine Bancroft
- Tyrese Gibson as Simon Stroud
- Corey Johnson as Mr. Fox
- Archie Renaux as Bobby
- Charlie Shotwell as Young Michael
- Ruth Horrocks as Diner Customer
- Kadrolsha Ona Carole as Nobel Prize Guest
- Al Madrigal as Agent Rodriguez
- Clara Rosager as Jean
- Tom Forbes as Finance Bro
- Barry Aird as Newspaper Vendor
- Colin Blyth as Nobel Prize Tuxedo Guest
- Amanda Perez as Reporter #4
- Gloria Garcia as Martine’s Mother
Morbius Age Rating and Morbius Parents Guide
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all Netflix TV Series, TV shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing the complete details on age rating for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.